KCN 2.66% $1.83 kingsgate consolidated limited.

[email protected]@kingsgate.com.auinvestor@kingsgate...

1. 859 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2152
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

It's utterly disgusting they haven't put out an update today after clearly missing last updated guidance, as clearly 1st quarter is over , after missing previous Sept 2023 guidance by a 6 month country mile.

Peer CEO's on +$500,000 work 24 hrs a day / 7 days a week, there are no Easter breaks for real CEO's compared to there peers.

If Fitroy5 and Oldfolk are posting on HC on Easter holidays, then Our paid employees can write a 1 page update with timelines.

The market at $1.24 when AU Gold is absolutely mindblowing $3,470 today eek.pngrolleyes.pngredface.png , is pricing us as a dog$hit company and something is wrong, that they are sneakily witholding information again.

DEMAND they tell you the complete update ! mad.png

DEMAND dates / times / receipts / bloody who the shipping company is so we can check they exist ourselves...

DEMAND it's not another repeat of there sneaky AGM presentation error they REFUSED to tell you the truth.

I feel sick when i read our CEO & MD's LinkedIn profile today; " Shareholder value creation " it says..

Well grandma told me; " Never judge a book by it's cover ! " confused.png

It should be like Twitter Community notes, where i can update it to read " +306 hr frequent flying miles winner 2023 whilst the house was burning down "

Where is Fanboy @Denial today i wonder ? still trying to make up new excuses for them ? still trying to justify getting rid of MR ON-TIME & UNDER BUDGET Wayne Schiller because a 30yr veteran secretary & current 12% interest loanshark had a personality clash...

Nucharee clearly put here own personal feelings before shareholders, therefore she is not of sound character to be a director of kingsgate & she clearly made a decision that was not in shareholders best interests, and is clearly then responsible for this +6 month delay.

Well today at $1.24 when AUGold $3,470 i think all shareholders should have a personality clash with every clown who made that decision.

If this was a racehorse at Royal Randwick, then the owner of this disgusting last place joke of a horse would be a laughing stock..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.83
Change
-0.050(2.66%)
Mkt cap ! $471.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.87 $1.87 $1.82 $867.8K 472.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1 $1.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.83 3687 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.84
  Change
-0.050 ( 2.20 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.85 $1.86 $1.82 13351
Last updated 15.59pm 21/05/2024 ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.