KCN 2.82% $1.82 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Hi Don,you wouldn’t be able to share a current top 20...

1. 272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 559
    Hi Don,
    you wouldn’t be able to share a current top 20 shareholder list would you?

Regarding the above, I completely agree Don. I am struggling to think of a situation that could prevent this Blue Sky occurring, and the three I can think of are:
    1. Change of government in Thailand (free election, coup, whatever) and the incoming government refusing to honour the TAFTA award. This is akin to taking your bat and ball and going home and considering how dependent the Thai economy is on tourism I think this exceedingly unlikely.
    2. Natural disaster of such epic proportions that the Thai Government could walk away and not honour TAFTA because it wouldn’t be in the Thai people’s interest to do so. Repaying a foreign company wouldn’t be a priority if your country is in ruins.
    3. A reduction in the gold price to around USD $1200 per ounce or less. That would fill the blue sky with clouds pretty quickly…

Please let me know if I have overlooked anything here. An escalation in the war with Russia (or any conflict generally) tends to increase the gold price and would make the shares worth more not less!
    Not expecting to see any of this reflected in share price movement due to the intentional SP suppression as Instos accumulate at the expense of mums and dads. Be interesting seeing them suppress the share price when JORC upgrades are announced

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.82
Change
0.050(2.82%)
Mkt cap ! $469.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.81 $1.85 $1.80 $1.623M 891.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 20129 $1.81

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.83 2800 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.82
  Change
0.050 ( 2.10 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.81 $1.85 $1.80 47099
Last updated 15.59pm 07/06/2024 ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.