LRD 0.00% 3.0¢ lord resources limited

General discussion, page-64

1. 3,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 468
    I was trying to find some information on the above.

On page 6 of the Prospectus - Mining - IPO

https://wcsecure.weblink.com.au/pdf/LRD/02507013.pdf

"In addition, subject to completion of the Offer and listing on the ASX, the
    Company presently intends on undertaking a pro-rata offer of loyalty options to
    existing shareholders registered on a record date proposed to be on or about 3
    months from the date of listing (Loyalty Options). It is expected that these options
    will be issued at $0.01 per loyalty option, on a 1 for 2 basis, with an exercise price
    of $0.25 and expiring 31 January 2027. Subject to compliance with the Listing
    Rules, the Company also intends to apply for quotation of these Loyalty Options".

Please correct me if I am wrong with my understanding below of the above statement:

* Shareholders of LRD on record date (around July 2022) will be eligible to apply for the Loyalty options.

* Expected price to purchase options will be $0.01 per loyalty option (This could change, as no definitive price set)

* Quantity available to purchase by existing shareholders on the record date, will be 1 Option for every 2 LRD shares held.

* These options will have an exercise price of $0.25 and expiring 31 January 2027 (shareholders can convert these purchased
    options to heads by paying $0.25 on or before 31 January 2027 or let them expire and lose the $0.01 per loyalty option)

* "Company also intends to apply for quotation of these Loyalty Options", so these can possibly be traded on the ASX until
    31 January 2027.

Seems fantastic tongue.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.195M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35710 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 71500 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.