PAN 0.00% 3.5¢ panoramic resources limited

General discussion, page-93

1. 1,856 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    MH
    you said:
    'It is clear to me that share price is undervalued not due to any fundamental issue but due to a large holder moving shares (hence the constant cross trading) and this has stopped price from being able to move up with demand."

Could those cross trades be a group of Cappers (IMHO it is IGO's brokers) selling PAN down to related parties to suppress the SP?

If the seller is selling to itself (related accounts) or to related parties then the quantity of shares 'sold' does not diminish and are at no real cost to the seller and they still have a large quantity too continue selling -- IMHO the only cost would be their fees for doing all this downward selling on behalf of their client.

I have said here many times that in my view IGO want the SP suppressed so that when their T/O bid is finally lodged the 'premium' they offer will be on a much lower figure that if PAN's SP was trading without any suppression.

And now that WSA's timeline for its T/O by IGO has been extended to May this could drag on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.