PAN 0.00% 3.5¢ panoramic resources limited

I thought I would make a thread for general discussion to help...

1. 2,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 359
    I thought I would make a thread for general discussion to help keep the chart threads and media threads undiluted and allow an easy resource for people interested in finding information about Panoramic Resources (PAN.asx).

Due to multiple global factors such as high nickel price, world conflict and increasing interest rates it is clear that investors will be looking for companies that can offer a profitable safe haven for these major factors.

My research indicates that Panoramic Resources is a company that is well leveraged to take advantage of all three major factors.

To put it simply, here is why.

High nickel prices
    • PAN are in production, Offtake agreements signed.
    • Unhedged shipments of Nickel - Copper - Cobalt taking advantage of high spot prices.
    • Two shipments successfully completed with third booked for April.

World conflict
    • World has condemned Russia for it's actions and imposed sanctions.
    • “Many customers — particularly in Europe and North America — will either be unable or very reluctant to accept Russian nickel, driving competition for alternative sources.” Greg Miller, analyst at Benchmark Mineral Intelligence
    • Panoramic Resources mining operation (Savannah Nickel Mine) is located in a world class mining jurisdiction in Western Australia.

Increasing interest rates
    • 'Companies with high free cash flow have traditionally outperformed other value stocks in a rising-rate environment.' Sean O’Hara
    • 'Investors can answer that question by looking at the U.S. market over the last six months. In general, we’ve begun to see a changing of the guard as value stocks have started to outperform growth, signaling a sentiment shift toward companies with strong cash flows. This is due, in part, to the resilience of attractively valued companies in periods of higher inflation and rising interest rates.' Sean O’Hara

Sources:
    Last edited by michaelhaley: 04/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.