1MC 0.00% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

Certainly a tensile feeling in Lithium Market at moment!....

1. 1,003 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    Certainly a tensile feeling in Lithium Market at moment!. Announcments from SYA our partners amazing achievements in producing and growing resources in Canada. Others also announcing growth in resource for example CXO. Yet SP side ways movement just like lithium prices sideways or dropping. In a strong market and economic world of stability, these announcements would of doubled and trippled SP value instantly. So with market unstable and SP not moving are we in full recession?. Possibly so! cause that's the only reason I can see to explain whats occuring.
    1MC situation of timing could be a winner as we are in a develpoment of tenements and DLE proving ground, drilling commencement nnouncements should arrive soon. And then we wait for results from Nevada. How long 2 to 5 months? Is economy going to be in shape then? Is lithium market going to be in growth or decline from a SP view. We all know EV and Lithium markets demand is here to stay. The shorts day traders know it though. This combination of lithium price value, countries and conpanies battle for position is a playground for short traders that are really supressing SP. Great for new investors cause truly an entry point in some companies is a bargain.
    GLTAH and I look forward to days weeks months ahead that HC 1MC members get to shine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $6.434K 2.474M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
129 185399270 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 45621996 84
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.