1MC 8.89% 4.9¢ morella corporation limited

Go and check out Lake resources, LKE. They are one of the...

1. 549 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 247
    Go and check out Lake resources, LKE. They are one of the biggest lithium players in the world. The fact that you don’t know about this says a lot really. They are having great success with their DLE plant, just announced in the past month. I know ur trying ur best to downramp this stock and ur obviously running out of bullets. The DLE extraction method is a huge bonus as our environmental impact will be minute compared to other miners. The water usage for a DLE plant is a fraction of conventional methods. Do the research before you spit out more crap from your mouth please. You are wasting peoples time. Telling people in a mining forum the drill results might be bad? Seriously? Do you think we are stupid?

The fact is 1Mc has a good symbiotic working relationship with Sayona, hence the ‘earn in’ your keep on winging about. This is a great arrangement, nothing to be complaining about. Go and read the terms of this contract, it’s good for us. There were wingers when Sya was at 2c too, just like you. Then we established our ‘earn in project’ with PLL. It put us in the map and helped tremendously to build Sya up as a force to be recorded with. They didn’t own NAL at the time. Of course those Sya downrampers would have thick stinky poo on their faces now, but reality is they often just wanted cheap shares. That reminds me of my unanswered question to you; why are you here again spamming this thread?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.004(8.89%)
Mkt cap ! $12.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.9¢ 4.4¢ $7.714K 158.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8227 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 2606 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.