LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Thanks ratmill for calling it for what it is....it is a thread...

1. 2,354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2788
    Thanks ratmill for calling it for what it is....it is a thread bogged down by posters who are understandably very unhappy and quite frankly are not very worldly when it comes to this kind of situation. I think that we all understand what is really happening and that is the new government in Mali is looking to extract as much money as it can from all operators in Mali.

Why is management of LLL so quiet??? Do I really need to answer this question??? Well its very simple Ganfeng not just control over 50% of the project but they also have provided 100% of the funding. Ganfeng is a significant company in China and China as a country is capable of bringing much more pressure to bear onto a corrupt regime than dear old Australia could ever do.

I should admit now that I am as frustrated as any investor that this is what has transpired in Mali and I stand to lose a lot of money if the mine cannot progress but I dont see Ganfeng (and China) backing away from a very significant lithium resource which we understand is likely to be shipped to Europe and possibly some to China. Fortunately at 1.38% lithium content it is one of the best high grade deposits in the world but to be frank given the 1,000 km haul distance to port it needs to be a good deposit to counter that distance and transport cost. Local labour costs should be very low compared to say PLS in the Pilbara so the two points above may cancel each other out. I think that the project will run well once the commissioning phase is over and the mine is up and operating at full design capacity.

So what can LLL shareholders do in the meantime?? Its really easy folks. Yep the man on the second row has got it correct. Folks what we can do is WAIT!

Cheers W2
    Last edited by Wombat2: 20/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.