LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

General Discussion, page-10002

1. 1,663 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 611
    If you think that holders venting their frustrations at the radio silence being displayed by Leo management is bogging down the threads then we agree to disagree.

Just to give another example, at last count I have seen at least 10 posts on social media made by Liontown pop up on my various feeds. Not around 'confidential discussions' pertaining to their refinancing, which we all understand would be confidential until conclusion, much like the ongoing discussions with the Malian Government & Ganfeng would remain confidential, but construction & operational updates to their shareholders & wider market.
    I do not see how similar updates released by Leo management would have any impact on those discussions.

Maybe someone like yourself who is frankly far more worldly than I could enlighten me as to why our seasoned management has refused to release any information at all to holders or the market?? If for no other reason than to help prevent the mass exodus for the door if/when this trades again.

You are right in that we have no other option but to wait, but I have a million bucks invested in this train wreck, so you will have to excuse me if I don't look over my shoulder & smile while I am being bent over.
    Last edited by Pharrell13: 20/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.