LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

hi Pharell13Firstly I understand why you are so unhappy with the...

1. 2,354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2788
    hi Pharell13

Firstly I understand why you are so unhappy with the way that your significant investment is bogged down. Mine is probably 20% of your so it is still significant amount that I have "at risk"

In very tricky situations like this Ganfeng must take the lead in negotiations as they are the major shareholder and lets not forget they are funding the entire project. 100%!!

Ganfeng IMHO would have told or "instructed" LLL not to say anything in the public demain until the matter is completely resolved. I believe Ganfeng would also be able to bring significant political pressure to bear from the Chinese Govt.

It is quite clear that LLL's only role in this venture is to bring mining and operational skills and let Ganfeng do the rest. I think most investors have to accept this as a fact of life.

I hope that if you think the strategy through it will make perfect sense from a whole of business perspective.

I do hope this ends well but I suspect that the Mali Govt is making the current impasse (read : grab for cash) very difficult to resolve. I dont like it but I also know that there is FA I can do to change a thing.

How long it will take to get a resolution is anybodies guess so I have accepted that and I am now just WAITING!!

Good luck to all LLL investors
    W2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.