LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

General Discussion, page-10062

1. 8,176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2905
    I am just putting out there possible scenarios.

PLS will not touch any company not trading and with major issues to resolve, so I am certainly not saying now.

However PLS has a long and strong relationship with Ganfeng and todays announcement is a clear sign of trust by PLS.

Given LLL has now been removed from the All Ords its investment grade falls outside pretty much most funds and institutions, including boutique investment houses investment guidelines.

Even SMSF's if they decided on a a tight investment rules may no longer be able to buy LLL. This leaves Ma and Pa retail to hold the fort.

As Sam Catalano at Wilsons has highlighted, the path to LLL being valued Full Freight will be difficult.

9 days trading in 9 months is a killer.

At the right price LLL could sit well with PLS. Expand low cost product base. I know everyone is saying they will head to Canada, but as an example James Bay has been going through permitting for over 4 years now and still not fully approved.

As an asset sat within the bigger picture of the company they will certainly be picking up more of the value in their SP. As @Red Baron highlighted, if PLS truly wants to be seen as a major player on the global stage Africa and Brazil should not be off the radar for them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.