LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Guys all the negative posts today are based on "thought bubbles"...

1. 2,354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2788
    Guys all the negative posts today are based on "thought bubbles" that a few key board warriors thought up over their morning coffee. Get real guys! Do you really think that Ganfeng will allow their significant investment in Mali to not be successful. I for one do not!!

Patience is required and apart from a lack of liquidity in the stock the project is steaming ahead and should be finished very close to the scheduled and we are led to believe there are no really significant cost over runs but I cannot remember any mining company coming in exactly on budget so a 10% to 15% cost over run would probably be more likely than unlikely to occur.

Yes it is frustrating with the stock unable to be traded but given we still have the initial build to complete, in the coming months there was unlikely to be a profit turned very quickly. Then there is the commissioning stage to work through over six to nine months all going well. The likely hood of any truly great operational success in the next 9 to 12 months will be impossible to predict right now so that needs to be understood and taken into account when judging how well the company is performing.

Someone please wake me up in 12 months time and then we might be able to make some sensible judgements.

In the meantime we wait!!

Chrs W2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.