LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

The BOD decided they wanted the company suspended from trading....

1. 7,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2737
    The BOD decided they wanted the company suspended from trading. Thats their call. ASX allowed it and has since removed the voluntarily element.

Given the information we have been told officially I don't think we should have gone into suspension in the first instance.

The BOD clearly agreed at one point, because we came out of suspension with no resolution at all on the reason given in the first place.

How does that work?

In fact there were now another 4 issues added to the list that needed to be resolved.

The company trades for 9 days, has the shit kicked out of it, with 200m shares changing hands.

Further correspondence is received and its suspended again.

No one is expecting them to tell the market about confidential negotiations, just the key points will suffice as was in the 14th Sept announcement.

Investors make up their minds and decide to sell or buy. Thats what a market is for. The BOD agreed with that principle for 9 days.

We have continued to spend large sums of money and done a good job on project execution.

There are risks with every investment in particular explorers and developers.

Every explorer runs the risk of never getting a fully permitted licence.

I think the out of suspension, back into suspension has done untold damage to investor sentiment. ST traders will not touch this with a barge pole, and you need them on board.

It has shown inconsistencies by the BOD imo.

I think there will be a resolution, but at what cost?

Last edited by GARETH78: 11/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.