LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

General Discussion, page-10146

1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    During my daydreams, which are all I have at the moment due to the information void, I ponder how much FFX have, and continue, to fk everything up for LLL.

My general observation has been that FFX is leaky as fk however LLL run a pretty tight ship. So, I would not be surprised to find that LLL recommenced trading, only for the FFX clowns to have tipped off their insto buddies about the approaching shitstorm that would impact both businesses (hence the brutal sell off), which in turn forced LLL to re-suspend as FFX have, and continue to, create an unfair trading environment.

From a risk mitigation perspective LLL can’t control the clowns, so to counter the FFX liability LLL will remain in suspension until their issues and the FFX situation is resolved.

Aside from all the noise, and potential fun and games that will occur upon reopening, I figure that we’ve waited long enough that it can’t hurt to wait for the plant to be operational and Li price on the increase before reopening… as with one of the worlds largest fully functional mining operations, in a low cost environment, the cashflow generated will solve and potentially abstain all of the sins of the past i.e. the share price should be just fine.

Am I frustrated by the equity selldown, yes, however it’s probably the lesser evil that was needed to stay in the game, so until proven otherwise I’ll give Simon the benefit of the doubt.

I’ve always been in this for the long play regarding lithium, so I guess I’ll sit back and ride the wave until things fundamentally change, but for the time being I’m reassured by the tangible progress with the plant construction and that it remains on budget.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.