LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Asking for a friend ..... Which parts of that article are...

1. 6,629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4069
    Asking for a friend ..... rolleyes.png

Which parts of that article are propaganda and which parts are factual? or is it all propaganda based on factual information.
    One line that stuck out, included "controversial audits" and the new mining code being at the whim of the junta? rather than why the audit/commissions were instigated as per recommendations in the IMF 2021 Mali report and also recommendations aligning with the World Bank recommendations for food security.

Randgold/Barrick versus the Mali Taxation department long running dispute stated way back in 2013.
    https://www.accountancydaily.co/mali-government-escalates-tax-dispute-ftse-100-gold-miner

Of interest,
    ~ accounting periods up to 2020 (from memory) were long ago settled .... (I will confirm if I find the relevant Barrick report)
    ~ Barrick were formally thanked by the government in a ceremony at their Bamako office for Tax Citizenship February 2023, which was post the completion of the Gold mining audit but also prior to the release of the draft report.

What this post has done though, is it is finally dawning on posters/shareholders that the issues in Mali are not isolated to LLL (or FFX) including licences/permits etc being issued, as previously posted both Barrick and B2Gold are waiting for licences - B2Gold had to withdraw and amend guidance for 2024 due to a lack of issuing a licence, and half Barrick's Mali gold mining could come under the new 2023 code.

Kodal's mining licence has yet to be transferred.

Mali's mining cadastre has been shutdown for over a year?

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.