LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

General Discussion, page-10568

1. 6,866 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4402

@oke
    Excellent analysis & view points, unfortunately rational and logical thinking dissipates when your investment/s are stressed and locked in a time warp.

Shareholders will lash out at management / JV partner that for the previous 2 years they have supported (and defended them on these threads).

Could have a been better, but after talking with Simon I am comfortable with the net result/outcome (comfortable yes, happy no) could have been a lot worse! As much as some are disgruntled with Simon & Rick, I believe they held up well to get what we did negotiating with firstly the Government of Mali and ultimately with Ganfeng to squeeze what deal we could.

We all we eventually get something back, unfortunately, not to the extent of what we signed up to.

cheers

Waiting in anticipation for an announcement that will hopefully provide some clarity of what exactly were the issues relating to Goulamina that necessitated Leo Lithium paying almost A$91m (US$60m) to settle, only softened by Firefinch reimbursing A$13,013,656 cash/cash equivalent value back.

Last edited by fooca: 11/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.