LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

General Discussion, page-10684

1. 4,118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6939

@Kikker1959 you’re suggesting Care & maintenance will be the way Liontown goes if pricing stays low.

Just how can they do that?

Unlike Core they have a massive debt that has to be serviced

Also that debt, including the convertible notes is tied to offtake, you can’t have offtake if you’re in C&M.

Unlike Core they have a Power Purchase Agreement that has to be upheld. Zenith have spent massive amounts on the power plant, you can’t just walk away from that.

Bringing a high cost mine + Plant into an environment where hard rock was always going to have trouble competing with brines was just a sign of very bad management. Might work when the cycle is high, but an absolute money burner when the cycle is low.

Did you notice the PLS PFS for P2000 is planning to use WOF, they are planning a recovery rate of 67.5% for the new expansion. When LTR get around that rate instead of their planned 78% it will get even uglier. But what does PLS know?

IMO C&M is not an option, why do you think Gina blocked ALB, she’s waiting to pick up the pieces & I don’t think she’ll have long to wait.
    Low cost operations like Leo has built will always come up trumps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.