LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

General Discussion, page-10724

1. 4,734 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 511

I long ago - well over a year, put this poster on ignore, because the poster is not credible. And now my suspicions of one person with more than one hottcopper account , posting here - seems to have some validity.

Anyhow, I do often try to imagine who this person may in fact be. There is the usual like someone putting a short sell on or trying to get in at a lower price etc. Then there is the distinct possibility of an actor with other motivations. However, why would/does this actor post here when we are in suspension? you may ask...surely there is no point to it, no chance of a short bet - no one can buy or sell...

And then there is the angle that this actor seems to know some of the history going back some years from BGS days?

And so I wonder if there be a disgruntled ex director involved here , who may have some knowledge of Perth comings and goings? Since there seems to be some coincidence when this poster/s starts posting after a while of radio silence (from him/them), and when some sort of news comes out about the company?

ALL IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.