LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

General Discussion, page-10790

1. 6,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4417
    I know right, I thought you would have taken you mate's pseudo admission of telling porkies (re: all the statements saying Ganfeng will be looking to withdraw based on the prevailing price of lithium) and done the same....

I also notice that you are not referring to the lithium price as a trigger for Ganfeng to withdraw anymore but are using AVZ as an example for your reasoning why they won't pay, what will next weeks reasons be?

Whats is your point re: 1 July announcement ~ Leo Lithium transfers project management to Ganfeng, and as a result they will;
    ~ have overall management and control of the project; and
    ~ sole funding responsibilities; and
    ~ these arrangements will not be reversed
    **Which as shareholders we were all well informed when casting votes on the resolution.

As per the Explanatory Memorandum attached to the AGM notes on
    ~ Resolution 3: Approval of the proposed transaction and disposal of shareholding in MLBV

3.4 Company's Intensions if the proposed transaction does not complete;

• No longer responsible for managing the Goulamina Project, and will rely on its rights as a non-operator participant in the joint venture
    • Continue to hold an interest in the Goulamina Project that could be reduced to 26%

Of the votes cast by shareholders, 98.56% (594,104,152) were in favour of resolution 3, whereas we have a single (1) non shareholder posting on HotCopper that seems to have a concern with it!

Can you provide an example of where a minority 26% Joint Venture partner has the responsibility of managing a project, not including any Joint Ventures entered into where the minority partner has earn in rights and is working towards a majority ownership.
    Last edited by fooca: 23/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.