LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

General Discussion, page-178

1. 5,175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3798
    Exactly Grendel4, I also have absolutely no intention of selling for at least 3 to 4 years until it goes well past stage 2 consolidated production, because at that time it should have a market cap equivalent to PLS, with a much lower AISC, somewhere around $6 billion market cap, which will equate to a share price of about $5 at the time (allowing for moderate dilution for stage 2 funding). Of course the ride will be bumpy at times, the market always is these days, but I'd expect the patient investor will be handsomely rewarded here.

What is there not to like, a high quality resource at surface, a low cost location, and committed experienced management, a global number one partner with all the technical skills and their off-take agreements, and a product in huge demand.

I do expect to see the value of Lithium moderate over this time, because it's too high now, and in a bubble, but it's coming off, and this won't affect the generally upward trajectory of LLL in my opinion.

If I was a young person with this stock, with my life ahead of me, I'd be grabbing everything I could and then stashing it away for 3 to 4 years and then coming back and looking at my potentially 800% gain, and then paying off the mortgage with the profits in 4 years rather over a 25 year bank loan term - that's what I'd do. But I'm not young, and I'm not healthy, but that is the advice I'd give to smart young investors. Load up and be patient (LUABP), because you have the rest of your life ahead of you, and with any luck, in just a few years you could be debt free. Don't get greedy, keep your eye on the goal, and pay off your mortgage like I did over 5 years, it's not a long time when you are young.

It looks like most of us got somewhere between 65 to 80% percent of our applied for Shortfall, which in my experience is exceptionally good. I've been in stocks where retail holders have received nothing in a Shortfall and all the stock has gone to director friends and family and big institutions and fund buddies.

These directors in FFX and LLL have really looked after retail holders here, and been good to their word and promise, and that gives me enormous confidence in them, because it tells me they are honourable and decent people, worthy of trust.

So now it's time to let the drums roll, let the journey begin, and let Leo take the stage. Good luck to it, and to all our friends here, let's stay positive and supportive, even in the odd market downturn, and let the true believers stay the course, because it will be worth it IMHO.

Let the lion roar.

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.