LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

I bought maybe the biggest parcel I have yet (25% increase)...

1. 127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    I bought maybe the biggest parcel I have yet (25% increase) yesterday morning at 54c rather spontaneously, for it then to drop down to 51c 30 mins later.

Let's just say I was scolding myself internally for most of the day, but had to remind myself that patience always wins as a retail holder, especially on plays like this, and that a few cents won't matter when this thing is $2-$5 in a couple years (IMO).

I find that if you are frustrated with no price gain on a stock that shouldn't be getting held back fundamentally, you need to try to take advantage of the opportunity the big boys give everyone to accumulate when they hold the price down.

They have to spend time and money to keep the price down, and typically the longer they do (i.e. more time and effort), the more return they expect to see. They're delaying the celebration to add more fireworks to the display, and it gives you time to throw in a few firecrackers of your own into the pile. Probably a silly analogy but will result in a bigger bang when it finally comes... or something like that. rolleyes.png

GLTA and keep the faith, it'll be rewarded here IMO
    (and yes I'm aware it's an easy day to say that but it's always nice to be positive)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.