LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

General Discussion, page-182

1. 8,440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3132
    There are going to be quite a few people who missed out on their over-subscription applications who'll be hoovering up anything around 70 cents you'd think.
    Also, the collapse in FFX shareprice the day after the split gives a fair indication of the implied value of LLL. I wouldn't be letting the tail wag the dog, and using the 20% FFX owned to work backwards.
    Also, don't under-estimate the impact of having Simon Hay front-and-centre spruiking this new company (which is already funded to production by one of the biggest lithium producers in the world) will have on the share price. I would fully expect it to be mentioned in all the major outlets. Finally, end of July, the quarterly reports for the major lithium producers will be coming out, reflecting the record-breaking prices these last few months
    I would just caution people not to get too swept up in some of the negative commentaries that will appear in the days leading up to the listing. We've all seen the shenanigans in the lead-up to the split, and the lengths some will go to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.