LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

General Discussion, page-2175

1. 34,339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9120
    I don't think share price performance is reflecting the fundamentals but rather is affected by "parent company" and exiting from the staleholders.

The recent share price pressure was mainly from one big holder selling down, named IBA.
    I guess they were taking profit as their average cost is around 57c based on the broker data since the IPO date.

The good part is the selloff seems being stopped late this afternoon, hope the selloff is completed.

"African discount" is there, but has been exaggerated due to management failure on the "parent company". Usually "African discount" is not that big issue, evidenced by past performance of Mali gold company listed on ASX and another African lithium company A11.

Always do your own research, and ONLY invest in the companies you are comfortable with.
    Location is important, but resource size and grade, management and JV partner are also important, overall, if valuation is very low and potential reward is high, I am happy to take the risk and willing to lose although I'd like to minimise the risk by doing own research.

ALL IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.