LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

HNY all fellow holders!Certainly glad to see the back of 2022...

1. 1,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    HNY all fellow holders!

Certainly glad to see the back of 2022 what a year, hopefully our biggest shareholder can work there S&^% out soon for the benefit of all holders and we can solely focus on the very bright future that Leo and its shareholders have in front of us.

I cant believe after all these years of waiting, through discovery, drilling, PFS, DFS, JV and spin off that we are within months of becoming a producer albeit of DSO, at prices we used in our DFS for our SC6, and the market values us as an explorer, sometimes the market just gets it wrong and this is a classic case.

Big news events coming next month or so (resource/reserve upgrade and FFX resolution hopefully) should see us back up to IPO prices and then an announcement (as expected) that we are going full steam with DSO in July/August should send us to ATH and up where we belong (finally)

I think I've been saying the same thing for 4-5 years this is our year, but surely entering developer/producer status should be the catalyst we've been waiting for.

Appreciate all the great posters on here (and over there) and wish everyone a healthy and prosperous 2023!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.