LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Yes, there must be a core group in Australia in the Lithium...

1. 4,710 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    Yes, there must be a core group in Australia in the Lithium world - who all know each other. Interesting connection you have highlighted with Mr Wang and also Macquarie.

I get the feeling (and based on last years corporate action and your post above) that M/A activity in Lithium outfits will be a thing that continues to evolve this year - it seems inevitable.

In fact LLL may be the first Li outfit involved in M/A this year ... well to a lesser extent anyway, when we find out who indeed buys that 17% of LEO (still waiting to see a resolution there - but a sale seems likely).

I think a lot of shareholders would actually be quite happy with a deal that sees PLS buy us - a scrip deal for a merger might be even better.

But as I have posted previously, I think Mr Hay is very focused on turning LEO into a much larger company when the time is right, eg; after stage 1 and 2 are online etc. So it would be great to go on that ride so to speak. Which ever way we go, it does look like shareholders will do very well.

ALL IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.