LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

On the other hand, with things in the Lithium world moving...

1. 4,718 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 510
    On the other hand, with things in the Lithium world moving seeming so quickly, perhaps LEO might move on a new project sooner than waiting for another 24 months or so. Perhaps current shareholders may be initially against such a move until our cash flow from Goulamina is flowing - however, if there would be a scrip deal to acquire the said project , then there wouldn't be a need for a lot of cash up front and then the company could spend the next 12 to 18 months doing less cash intensive activity on the new project such as a little bit of drilling and permitting etc until some cash flow from Goulamina can be diverted to the new project.

I think the company has said that all of the profit from the DSO shipments will be directed to bolster the balance sheet so to speak, but in the event of such a deal as outlined above - a few million (or less?) could get us into another project rather quickly. Indeed the company may decide to do a staged farm in type of deal (instead of a all scrip deal) that may see only a smallish sum required for say the first 10% for the first 12 months and then say another slightly larger payment for the next 41% where the payment might be due say 18 months after the first 10% payment. With the last payment for what ever percentage is left (say 49% if it were to be a 100% deal), due 4 years after the initial 10% payment.

But as I say... it does look as if no matter what happens in the way of M&A , LEO shareholders are likely to come out of it rather well.

ALL IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.