LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

LambSauce I appreciate your opinion. I did write...

1. 636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    LambSauce I appreciate your opinion.
    I did write potential......and maybe it won't happen in 1.5 year but longer.
    Thing is, with phase 2 expansion given the huge resource we have, we could be producing 400k Spod for 50% LLL.
    Then there is the Spodumene price, I often use $5000/t in my researches assumptions, because is a bit lower than current contract prices, but much more updated than many DFS out there.
    Really who knows in 2 years time, I am kind of confident that $5000/t is the base, but why not $10000 ?
    Lets agree with 3 years time, 400k spod at $7000/t and net profit at a low 60% with AUD/USD at 1.5 for Au$ 2.5 billions net profit per year.
    Now a ten bagger sp need to have a market cap of Au$ 6.5 billions, less than 3 times profit.
    If one believes that 400k Spod production and $7000 are possible in 3 years then I say.....what an opportunity!
    I know, many investors see Ganfend and Mali in a negative, therefore LLL will never reach Ozzy lithium valuation.
    But hey! how much more companies like Allkem and Pilbara have to be valued, to truly reflect whatever risk is perceived?
    And lets be clear, the real risk imo comes from ex colonialist countries that play geopolitical games, to maintain their hegemony at all costs.
    But please excuse me for speaking my mind and lets not start a tread or debate on this subject. Please.

So there you are LambSauce........a Disallowed. lololol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.