LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

General Discussion, page-3580

1. 534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 283
    In one way I agree with you...that one way would be FFX...total crooks and unless they distribute what cash they have left and the LLL escrow shares (when released) to share holders i will not be happy and that's the minimum too!

I'll be happy just to get something out of that sh*t show.

Not to totally disagreeing but no one can control the market, one minute Li has a run next it doesn't. LLL is reflected in this, plus add in FFX hanging over and the so called African discount no one can control the SP. The timeline has been set by SH & BOD etc, PLS was a prime example of what could happen. But until construction completed or close to, DSO shipped, then production, i'm guessing SP will float around this price for a fair while.

I don't need an announcement like CXO when ever some one goes the toilets or has a sick day. We all have waited this long and in about 12-14 months from now we should have a better picture of where we stand as a company and a SP price reflecting that. I've hung around for the track record of SH and the JV with Ganfeng...thats a pretty good base in my eyes for us all. I know no one to hear this but just need a little more patience. Everyone loves an SP to rise even for no reason at all, but the foundation of LLL is gaining and SP will follow, 12 - 14mths is not a long time in the mining industry i believe. As @GARETH78 says "The market is fickle. It does not sound like you are overly confident in the current BOD. If I was thinking that I would take my coin off the table at the first opportune time"

Just my thoughts.. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.