LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

I whish I never started this conversation!All I wanted to...

1. 636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    I whish I never started this conversation!
    All I wanted to understand is what roughly would be the revenue for phse-1 for LLL.....
    I appreciate that due to many unknown including pricing, this is impossible, but if we keep paranoia and going on the defensive out,
    I think this is a very relevant argument.
    Maybe in stead of pointing fingers to each other we should ask some more questions to Leo BoD, if they can please explain a bit better what is the pricing formula that LLL will receive for phase-1 production.
    Pricing based on lithium chemicals, spot & quarterly prices.
    So assuming that the above means that LLL will get an average between spot and contract price, lets say currently been $5000/t....
    What I am trying to understand (and please even if you go to research it you won't find it anywhere....) where does it fit the 50/50 joint venture.
    What I mean is, will LLL get paid for the full 506k phase-1 production and then redistribute 50% of profits to Ganfeng less Mali Gov. share ?
    Until few days ago and apologies for my poor research, I was under the impression that Ganfeng offtake was for 50% of phase one, discounting Ganfeng offtake and doing all my calculation on LLL 45% share at spot prices......
    That's where my confusion come from and yes........... spot & quarterly prices lead to believe that LLL would get market prices, but IMO for such important matter I believe LLL BoD should explain a bit better for example what is quarterly price..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.