LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Re Lithium politicization. Whilst I accept that there are...

1. 243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Re Lithium politicization. Whilst I accept that there are sentiments of concern on Africa, and perhaps an element of opacity on how China does business, I believe this combination, in conjunction with Hays drive to get the project over the line, is, in the current climate, the best possible scenario for SH's. The western world is not the only place that needs lithium and Tesla is not the only company that requires this resource. China has shown again and again that it can do things faster and cheaper than the western world - who knows what lies ahead in tis regard - and will take all the lithium it can get. Ganfeng will not take non-delivery as an option. Mali needs the business, desperately. Leo has a mind-blowing resource that is funded, beautifully project managed and about to be commissioned. Even if prices decline considerably, you still have a business that will form a part of worldwide investment portfolios for years to come.

Not worried and am accumulating within all means possible within a risk-based portfolio approach, and the long term gains here far outweigh any short term noise.

Get in now.

Of course IMO, and you do what you need to do, and think what you need to think. As for me I am quietly very confident and very comfortable with what the LLL future holds.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.