LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Lithium PricesHave to say there is an ongoing correction of LCE...

1. 636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Lithium Prices
    Have to say there is an ongoing correction of LCE prices and no doubt is reflected in current Li stock share prices...
    But the market imo so far has failed to differentiate LCE producers of want to be producers from SC6% miners....like LLL
    Take a look at a snapshot of last 1-2-3-6 and 12 moths price changes below...
    https://www.asianmetal.com/LithiumPrice/Lithium.html
    It may well be the case that soon also SC6% will start following a down trend...
    If that is the case I am no worried for 2 reasons:
    1 because LLL will start to produce in 2024, when prices may well have rebounded from current correction,
    but even if that won't be the case, we all know that LLL even at a low US$ 2000/t SC6% will have a PE of 2

My main point beside LLL valuation, is about trying to analyse if there is a divergence in prices between LCE and SC6% going on....apparently there is, why and if the market has failed to factor this trend...
    Is China stockpiling LCE by overproducing battery grade Li, hence strong demand for SC6% but softer prices for battery grade and if so is it to maintain market share by offering cheaper battery prices?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.