LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

I am trying to figure out how on hearth war in Ukraine, in which...

1. 636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    I am trying to figure out how on hearth war in Ukraine, in which neither China or Mali is involved, would affect LLL operation.
    Is not that Mali is sending weapons to the Russians, or that they are directly involved.
    The UN has been trying to interfere with African politics for ages, with their blue helmet mercenaries trying to destabilise some African governments, so that the west can do lucrative business with avatar Governments.
    The west and the BRICS are sharing the big cake that is Africa and its minerals, ever more African countries are happy to be in business with China (and apparently many western business too)
    China offers a mechanism of financing project that is unbeatable and long term, and the African nations like it.
    China comes to your country, builds roads, bridges and infrastructures and then in return take a share of your minerals and project.
    Noting comes for free.
    The west come to your country, make you borrow money in $ to develop your infrastructures, you become slave of the ever interest repayments (foreign $ debit repayments) that support the lavish life style of many Americans and Europeans,
    down to the most inept alcoholic citizen, living on social security...
    Haa capitalism interest rate and economies based on debit.....what a madness.
    Anyway sorry the degression....
    Don't worry Mali Gov. will behave because the Chinese and Russian will make sure of that, and because they have no conflictual interest economically and ideologically.
    That means that for Chinese and Russian it doesn't matter if the Mali Gov. is Hindu, Muslims or Buddhist.
    They are there to do business for mutual intrust.
    About any sanctions, I like to see the west sanctioning Mali to export SC6% to China, please tell me how this is going to work out...
    They didn't even managed to sanction Russian oil and gas to Europe, and they had to blow up the North Steam 2 pipeline to make sure of that.
    But hey if one is not comfortable with investing in LLL, please move on there are many Lithium exp/developer out there to chose from.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.