LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

General Discussion, page-4727

1. 4,734 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 511
    About this 'violence' thing that pops up here from time to time, by 'helpful' posters.

In my county of NZ , we have violence and a lot of it. more remote motorways sometimes get 'taken over' by hundreds of 'boy racer' cars who completely stop and block the whole roadway and there is often associated violence and at least one extreme assault recently. We have shootings every other week and sometimes every day - sometimes fatal, sometimes not. Our domestic violence as at epidemic levels often too, resulting in murders... the list goes on. We now have security guards in most of the larger 'Big Box' type of stores, smaller stores , banks , hospitals , railway stations, ...that list goes on too.

NZ has a few Aussie ASX outfits operating in the country such as Oceania Gold. They all operate with no interruptions operationally.

I know other countries have extreme violence ... indeed on the tv news the other day , the lady said that so far this year, there has been ONE and A HALF mass shootings PER DAY in the USA. But they too, have successful resource companies operating with no operational interruptions.

I will never really understand posts about violence in Mali...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.