LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

ok...Given the above making it clear that some outfit is very...

1. 4,715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    ok...
    Given the above making it clear that some outfit is very likely both accumulating and buying and selling to keep the share price as low as possible, and given the fact that Goldman was involved with the LTR attempted take over - by seemingly buying enough for a substantial notice (in LTR). And given the fact that Goldman was/is likely one of the outfits 'assisting' with the seeming 'confinement' of various Lithium prices over the last half year or so...

One would surely have to come to the conclusion that a similar situation is playing out for us here. Bonus for them is that the FFX holding is somewhat 'available' too.

Thing is though, what kind of entity could/would commission Goldman for their services regarding a potential partial or full take over of LLL? Because 100% of stage One Goulamina has already been sold. And at least 50% of subsequent resource at Goulamina is also sold . Therefor , its really only the cash flow of LEO that could be bought - but we do have a growing resource at Goulamina in our own name - true.

I suppose that we are reasonably attractive because we will have an extraordinary cash flow and also a not insignificant resource in our own name...

Also I was of the view that if anything , a potential buyer would wait until our Stage One plant has been installed and tested at least...but the LTR attempted take over proved that a potential buyer may not wait ...

Probably most people (and me) reading this are a bit over conspiracy type theories that could happen...however the stuff at LTR did happen and Tanofta's post does seem to confirm some sort of interest in our company and the 'suppression' by some outfits of the various Lithium prices, have happened despite the overwhelming evidence of a large Li for batteries demand deficit for years to come...

ALL IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.