LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

@Red Baron1,2 & 4. Could be either off them in my eyes.1&2. It...

1. 534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 283
    @Red Baron

1,2 & 4. Could be either off them in my eyes.

1&2. It has been well mentioned how undervalued we are. Yet over the 3-4 few weeks Leo has been named in the media quite alt more within the Lithium sector. Due to LTR and us coming onboard same time. So yes someone has cotton on that Leo is going from a risk to investment stage and some one accumulating. Then also the general retail who have sat on the side lines for all this time since the IPO have now bit the bullet and jumped in.

4. This could be on the cards but i feel the big issue is the sovereign risk, yet this is only in the present time. Maybe buying slowly. M&A will really come to a head in my eyes once DSO has been shipped. This will with out a doubt be the turning point proving logistic are working and Leo moves from construction to producer and that Leo is going to be what it says it will be in years to come, a mammoth. If Leo & Ganfeng do it right, to which currently Simon Hay is proving his reputation and doing a great job so far.

Personally i want to ride this one into the sunset and hopefully 4 doesn't come into play.

DYOR

Last edited by Bucko1: 23/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.