LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

General Discussion, page-5429

1. 129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    I must be missing something, lots actually. Why do you think the FireFinch LLL shares would open up LLL to a hostile bid? First those shares are embarged (and reaffirmed by a Judge) until June 2024, so no one can use them for a takeover or sell them in the public market until then. FF might be able to sell them as a block to a third party or even to LLL before then, but that is not clear to me. If FF could sell those shares presumably they could sell the to anyone they like and FF shareholders would likely not have much say. FF also has 36 million in the kitty so I don't see it going broke anytime soon, more likely someone who needs money but has a project does a deal and merges with them. Could be lots of other Li properties which could be interested. Most likely buyer of LLL shares would be Ganfeng, but now they cannot up their holding for one year after the initial 9.9% equity sale closes. Most western lithium companies will not want to get in bed with Ganfeng, so that leaves SQM or some other miner, but frankly I do not see much enthusiasm until next year when FF can sell the share or presumably distribute them to its own shareholders, which actually makes the most sense. And at that point on the verge of production, likely the FF/LLL shareholders would be inclined to keep those shares at least in the medium term,. Is there some other big issue/event that I am missing, because at the moment I see the FF LLL shares as dead money for FF shareholders for at least a year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.