LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

What a difference a few weeks can make, thank you Simon for...

1. 1,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    What a difference a few weeks can make, thank you Simon for taking this project on, you can underestimate the skill and experience he has brought to this.

For those of us who were here at discovery the asset was never in doubt , it was all about executing a strategy that mitigated the sovereign risk and logistical challenges so the market would take us seriously. He’s done that as far as I’m concerned as is evidenced by the markets reaction.

GF is the best partner we could of ever hoped for and their recent decision confirms to me that they have a long term view and big plans with Leo (not just goulamina) for their future success and that bodes very well for Leo shareholders.

Looking forward to the resource upgrade next week , I’m expecting a surprise to the upside and a further appreciation of SP leading into DSO announcement and a resolution to FFX.

So well done holders it’s been a journey , we are finally experiencing what most other lithium investors have experienced over the last couple of years and we thoroughly deserve it.

Enjoy your weekend and best wishes to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.