LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Honestly truly feel for you. I feel FFX has truly screwed many a...

1. 533 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 283
    Honestly truly feel for you. I feel FFX has truly screwed many a people over with there lies and at this point the BOD continue to do so I feel. There only saving grace will be to return the 210M Escrow back to LLL shareholders. They are ours and we don't just deserve them we own them. Anything other than that would be criminal.

At one point I too thought of containing the fall out and preserving my cash. When at sub 40c I really started to think hard on what to do...even in the 50c I thought the same. Yet I had faith in Simon on his past record and also that Gangfeng would not of been throwing cash into something like this with out DD.

I've learnt a lot, is all well and true owning a F1 car but with out a top F1 driver to drive it, you will never get the full potential out of the car. Finally we are seeing results with SImon driving this beast. Having a great asset is awesome, but as proven clowns running the show can soon mess it up. Certainly will be running my comb even more over any future BOD and future investments.

For all our sakes and you to bud i hope the FFX BOD have the digity to do the right thing and return the Escrow to their rightful owners...the shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.