LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Agree LKE is unfortunate but again another not in production for...

1. 534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 283
    Agree LKE is unfortunate but again another not in production for a long long time, add in AVZ and you have two AUS stock that had promise, to now years away. The two current AU leaders coming on are obviously LTR & LLL both in production next year...yep next year not 2027-29 like a few now.

In the big picture many refer to LTR as our peer but now I would just say our equal. We have had a great run but in reality just basic math's will tell you 45% of there MC is 2.925B, then divide that by SOH (not including Ganfeng yet) gives us $2.44 a share for us. So in theory we aren't even half way there to our equal. Also take into account we are fully funded (LTR not) so no more CR and hopefully full steam ahead. Once logistics of the DSO have worked I see nothing really holding this back.

Just my numbers, bit of a ramp too maybe yet this is where experience helps and with both Simon and Ganfeng I'm starting to se the light here,,,been a long road, even longer for some but im getting very excited for the next 12 months ahead.

DYOR.

Last edited by Bucko1: 20/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.