LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Your first post on LLL around 10 days ago, is this when you got...

1. 534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 283
    Hear Hear...can't remember a lot but I do remember @LambSauce back in the day losing his cool a bit. You have come a long way and good for you. If I remember right we have about the same amount of holdings, well we did in FFX I think. Would have got about same LLL in IPO...I have increased my LLL to a little more than I can afford but am in for the long haul. Hope you are too bud..DSO next...and I honestly believe were be shipping the full white stuff before LTR.
    Your first post on LLL around 10 days ago, is this when you got in because not sure how long held but I can assure you ups and downs are part of investing. Nerve to hold on...wow up from 50c to over $1 and complaining about a little pull back. Like many I've rode from the IPO of 70c to open way down and then into the 30's. Bold or stupid you ask, bit of both maybe but this is a medium to long term stock and if take that on board it a no brainer to sit tight and enjoy the ride. Plus I'll mention all four of your posts have been negative, maybe you jumped on for a quick buck and now the knees are knocking with a little pull back. Maybe LLL is not for you, you could sell and let someone else snap em up and enjoy the ride.

Your post is no different than who every it was yesterday complaining about B.Borg and its not right and their out. Low of 96c to finish level back on the $1 mark, im guessing some fools listened to the doom and gloom while the smart ones picked up a few smile.png

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.