LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Yep, 110% agree it would be foolish to take any off the table. I...

1. 533 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 283
    Yep, 110% agree it would be foolish to take any off the table. I thought this at around 50c after coming back from high 30's. Then I slapped myself and thought what would be the point after riding it down, fundamentals hadn't changed just need to accomplished.

As the year gone on the goals have been kicked and surely and slowly the price is on the way up. My own thoughts are we will have DSO that should add a few cents upwards, reserves announced and then I see plenty of consolidation after that. The FFX debacle still needs to be fixed and some great people over on the FFX board @fooca @franky1 helping us all out in trying to get that moving.

After New Year is when I see the SP really moving as DSO would of cemented the truck routes and logistics, the site will be nearly complete and then full steam ahead into production.

And who knows maybe couple of announcement out of right field.

All my holding are tucked away, too often have I sold early and missed the full gold at the end of the rainbow. This is the one im hoping to ride into the sunset. Bora Bora here I come, even if it is 2030.

All my own thoughts and everyone should DYOR. smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.