LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

'I think you overestimate how many have been reading your posts...

1. oke
    3,373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 882
    'I think you overestimate how many have been reading your posts and considering them meaingful'
    - I think many read but few consider them meaningful going on my mid June post where I raised concerns about the dubious reason given for the resignation of the out going MOM and the unknown agenda of his replacement and that he could potentially 'stop the party'. I received one thumbs up for that post, lol.
    Proof look for consensus with their own views .... and that costs them.

[ Back in January 2020 I posted on HC there was a very high probability of a global meltdown after the first signs of the virus in Wuhoon... I liquidated all my positions Jan 26 2020 when that city went into lockdown plus the fact the market was toppy at new highs. Wow !! did tI get some backlash - accused of scaremongering / painting armageddon scenario/ deceptive agenda to buy cheaper... and then they went very quiet.
    I also pinned the GFC meltdown to within 2 weeks 3 months out based on nothing more than a contrarians tight argument I chanced upon in financial media, giving a why & when it would occur .. and I couldn't find fault with it. ]

Ceases to amaze me the amount of people that like to bury their heads in the sand when faced with change - not a good strategy
    Last edited by oke: 23/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.