LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

General Discussion, page-6477

1. oke
    3,415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 886
    I've never doubted that for a second. And they conduct themselves in a way that would draw in others to do business with them.
    Simon's the one that put the team together and has really performed miracles in that environment so far from the coast,,,how many Australian miners with every facility at their door step miss schedule and progress at snails pace with cost over runs.
    Mali is really lucky is to have Goulemina operated by such a highly capable team
    Also really importantly right now imo, is Simons innate ability to communicate and bond at all levels and cultures, something quite complex, and I dont think it can be taught... you have it or you don't.

As a Professor of Law, Mali's MOM, Amadou Keita would take into account what's been achieved at Goulemina to date, the great relations between all parties from the execs to the local population and take lenient approach knowing that the company will conducts itself with integrity without oversight because thats the company culture under this management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.