LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

General Discussion, page-6537

1. oke
    3,406 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 886
    'it’s like every other time you spoke bullish of this stock you were completely unaware of any Mali risk… this latest announcement completely has you knickers in a twist.'
    - No, I was always aware of risk ...much more than most ,,,and said so such as raising concerns my mid June that the 'new MOM could stop the party'.
    Then the sp lifted , turned the chart bullish but it was pumped by bots , I mentioned this to,, but I went along for the ride but not for long.

'.. interesting that you think for a country that currently would struggle to buy their additional 10% stake in Goulamina, you think they’d have the funds to nationalize and risk future / current investment into the country'.
    - you assume they buy 10%... and not just assume ownership in the national interest
    - Yes I do think they are capable of anything ... national ideology isn't driven on rational thinking but emotive and idealistic.

'Boarderline trolly and weird for an apparent trader to only really post on one stock particularly with your heavy swing bullish / bear attitude'
    -LLL I find particularly fascinating because of its complexity; I'm interested in Africa having lived approx 15 years in East Africa - Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania - and mostly because of the Simons intelligence that pervades everything the company does.

Last edited by oke: 25/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.