LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

General Discussion, page-6550

1. oke
    3,341 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 877
    @hack63
    I wrote a couple of 'sunny' posts to redeem myself and reduce forum angst and then found some well reputed posters agreeing with my 'gloomy' assessments and then got drawn into responding to posters that tagged me.
    ------------------------
    Will this be a simple DSO enquiry (?) and then onwards and upwards. Thats a possibility .

It was Mali's official reason for the previous MOM's resignation that triggered my initial scepticism which sent me then zooming out and putting the pieces together which unearthed a pattern of decisions which align with a nationalist political doctrine and looks to be intensifying.. To an extant I can understand the reasons why Mali is going in this direction.

------------------------
    If I've managed to upend some assumptions, some complacency, that creeps in when everything is going to schedule, then that can only be a good thing.
    People can test my ideas/and others against theirs and thats a healthy exercise that leads to better outcomes.
    These discussions shield against nasty surprises. Its how democracy works to guide policy.

So long as we remain civil and respectful of LLL management, Ganfeng and Mali ( admittedly I can do much better here - Im working on it). It's important discussion doesn't devolve to the level that causes offence to Leo Lithium, Ganfeng or Mali.
    Thats a line in the sand that shouldn't be crossed.

Last edited by oke: 26/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.