LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

General Discussion, page-6585

1. 2,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 324
    Stop watching BBC biased reporting.
    47 Africaan nations travelled to St Petersburg this week to meet with Russian leadership.
    Grain and other inportant deals have been struck, namely Russia forgiving loans to several countries to the tune of 25 Billion Dollars, grain will be delivered free to the poorest countries in Africa in the coming months. Trade and military assistance will be offered to nations. Previously many Nations had French and UN troops stationed to keep the peace, yet there have been many coup's in the past . Niger just had a coup and a military general has declared himself the President. The Russians and Wagner have been INVITED by several nations to supply security, they are NOT forced to do this. The WEST is always pissed off if they lose their influence in a region and Africans are slowly turning their back on the Colonialists, I suggest people should read Putins speech at the conference. I think Russia and China will be good partners with Africa.
    Western media BS. BBC, CCN and Washington Compost should be avoided if one wants the Truth.
    just saying.

Last edited by zedcorp: 29/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.