LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

General Discussion, page-6607

1. 17,282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    Sounds like fluff to me.

That does not warrant suspension.

Trading halt then release what has changed in the environment.

I am fully aware of the changing environment.

I am invested because it is in Mali and at a discount because I believes others have got it wrong in reading what may happen.

Consider this, Mali may sanction US shareholders along with other regions if a cold war type scenario develops.

Mali might also require the stock to list on the Shanghai stock exchange amongst others.

I watch the global geopolitical climate regularly and have made my own assessments. I am fully aware of the Summit in St Petersburg focused on Africa and Russia in particular in recent days. I am not Russian but I am not a mushroom either. I have made my own assessments from my limited experience which may be a little different to others. Whether that gives me a perception advantage time will tell. Management can either adapt or move on.

I can see no real reason for a suspension.

If there is a major issue and they feel they are being railroaded operationally/strategically, liase with their chinese partners and they may be able to mediate with Mali as conduit and negotiator as a if there is a real issue which no one seems really aware of.

I really see no reason for a suspension yet apart from excuses
    Last edited by DavoMagic: 30/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.