LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

@DavoMagicYou seems to be going on about nothing, You hold the...

1. 533 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 283

@DavoMagic

You seems to be going on about nothing, You hold the stock, with a sentiment of nothing and reading other post you want out or to reduce holdings.
    With wanting out I thing your more a trader rather than an investor. Or you did not do your due diligence into the fact you are investing in Arica.

Comes Risk Comes Reward.. I'm guessing you want the reward with no risk. Slap your money in a Blue Chip Fund then. Easy.

The fundamentals of LLL have not changed. The full term plan in a Lithium Mine which will start to produce next year. Following on from that they plan with Ganfeng to expand. Pretty simple.

Yes this is a bump in the road. Yet there is too much on the table for all three parties Mali, LLL & Ganfeng to dismiss this project.

You state it's about the Investor....

Once this hurdle is passed we will move on, no doubt good news or bad the share price will fall, as you obviously state the market will decide. Me personally believe it how the market is at the moment. A proper investor would surpass that this time in a year when production has started we will be at a price no different to whether the price falls back after suspension or goes forward, this time next year the price will be at what it will be. As an INVESTOR the short term should not worry anyone, it's the traders who really are in a pickle as they have tried a trade that hasn't succeeded. That's trading NOT investing.

Most of your comments seem unrationed and in panic mode it seems. As @WoodySpoon said you may not get the stock market.

Anyhow DYOR
    Following on just read fair few of your previous posts....everyone just a bitch fest.

Where are these people coming from !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.