LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

General Discussion, page-7037

1. 4,108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6924
    Further to yesterday's post, I noticed this quote on the PLL thread. (link to the quote below)
    It's from the CEO of PLS who was instrumental in their success.

"Henderson has a warning for new entrants hoping to follow the Pilbara blueprint, telling analysts, investors and media that being a developer is a “money furnace”.

He said Pilbara’s experience was it took 18 months and a boatload of cash to fix its operational performance and get lithium recoveries in its spodumene concentrate where they needed to be"

From https://www.nxtmine.com/base-metals/you-cant-build-another-pilgangoora-with-a-click-of-your-fingers-and-we-could-need-20-of-them-by-2040/

Having said that, those that follow Sigma will know their commissioning is all going to plan.
    Looking at their personnel, they have Brian Talbot as COO, he spent the previous (to Sigma) 6 years as COO of Galaxy (Allkem), amongst other experienced Lithium staff.

Yes I know commissioning is a long way down the track and we've got other hurdles to cross first. However it is very comforting to know we have an experienced team (right from the start) with the backing of Ganfeng when that time comes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.