LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

General Discussion, page-7049

1. 5,175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3798
    Yes, I'll get criticism for these comments, and that is fair enough, because it's a good debate, as long as it's intellectual and respectful, then I don't mind hearing differences of opinion expressed in a logical and intelligent way. In fact, I read alternate opinions seriously, and in some cases, good people point out flaws in my arguments that I then sit back and consider, and I sometimes change my opinion as a result of this. Thank you to those people, I appreciate their cognizance. I'm not always right, and I'm the first to admit it. I've worked in the environment up in West Perth, but so have many others. I suppose when you distill it, my main point is that as an executive manager of a company located in Mali, you can't run that company effectively, or even exercise good oversight of on-the-ground operations in-country, while eating fresh morning bagels and sipping Latte's from a privileged high-on-hill leafy little expensive cafe up in West Perth everyday, however much we would all like to do this.

So lets just be plain and simple. If you are Leo executive salaried staff, you need to be living in Mali. To appoint an in-country proxy manager to act for you, is foolhardy, and prone to failure.

Does the management of Leo have what it takes? Only time will tell.

The only advice I can give to the West Perth Leo staff is, "if you are pulling a full-time wage, and you don't want to live in the country where the project is located, then you should exit the company".

Vicinity is everything.
    Local government (in Mali) is everything.

Gw
    Last edited by Gwaihir: 19/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.